Monday, June 25, 2007

What a Hot Day...!!

I wake up very very early in the morning... is about 6:15 am. WHy i wake up so so early? Cos i need to send my brother to school. my mother cannot send him go to school cos she is sick. After i come back home it is still very early. That time is about almost 7 am i think. Then i go to sleep for a while. But i over sleep again... i always over sleep !! always like that one ... Cant believe that!! I wake up at 9:00. O... no! Nevermind liaw lah. So I didnt go to maths class.

I go to school at 10:30am, after i send my sister to my grandpa house. WAh... today very busy ar. want to send here send there....AIH!
I meet my friends outside the school library. Then we stand there to talk for a hour. We wait for one more friend to come to school. he is very slow. we very frustarted to wait for him. Then finally, he had come.

We go to eat at carpenter street. My friend say that their kolo mee is very nice. he also say that the Taiwan Ah hong ever come here to introduce their food especially the kolo mee. The kolo mee is very different to other kolo mee. I have eat their kolo mee... really nice...good!


But the bad thing is we have to wait for very long to eat that kolo mee. Then the condition that time is very hot... really HOT..DAMN HOT!! my body is in heat. Unfortunaly, i didnt sweat... haha. After eating the kolo mee and the big bowl of soup with sea foods, i get sweat. Not only me, my friends only like that.

Then we quickly go to school cos want to cool down. we all need air- conditional now. This a very bad weather. Dont know why recently the Weather get very hot. One of my friend bei tahan he went home to have a bath first. Then he come back to school again.

At school i have do my revision again and again for tomorrow maths test. Hope the question is very easy. Hope will pass it!!
Hope my best friend can do it also.

Dont know why just now have a feeling that there are no girls around can i chase one. Got pretty one.. Many! But i dont want lei. Got medium one i again dont want lei. And got the ugly one, i also dont want lei. AIH>>YA! All girls around me that i know and i dont know also dont have any feeling for them.

This recently, my Yieng Kuang for my girl is very high.. damn high.
My friends also like that.. hahaha.
I will not chase after girl nw. I will just see and be friends with them only nia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately u din sweat? u wish to sweat orh?

~*sherine*~ said...

haha...so weird so funny d comment..hahha...u dun wan i post a comment..bluek..i post one nw..n write long long one..muahahha...

no lah..hmm..dun tink abt gals liao...ish..go study ur maths..!!
nt even maths nid study..even other subj oso nida study..if not u wil thiam whn exam arrives..

GO STUDY!!dun TINK ABT GALS n e moree.....