Friday, June 15, 2007

Rainy Day + Bei song Day !!

Last night... i go to watch movie with my friends. There are 9 of them. we watch The Fantastic four: The Rise of The Silver Surfer. The movie is nice and the graphic is nice too. I like the character of the Silver Surfer... he's very "Geng". Now i waiting for the Transformer to release at cinema soon. That movie also very very nice... i had seen the trailer... Wooo...!! "GENG"!!

it is rainy this afternoon. BIG rain... i went to school with a friend. he say he want to go to school to study and do revision cos he got test on next monday. When my friend and i walk in the school, we saw other friend. He sit at the lobby there look like waiting for someone. Then we go forward to talk to him. He is waiting another friend of us.

Later we go to stair and walk to the first floor. Then there are a guy say a bad things at me.. Then i straight away look at them and they keep saying in front of my face. They look like purposely want to say in front of my face. This is already the 4st time they had been say at me. Few more time, i going to blow their face off!!
They are a group of Stupid, fucking, damn, and childish guy who always say ppl bad words and teasing ppl around the school. No matter who is it. Even the ppl they dont know also want to tease.

In the library, we go to find some seat to sit down to do revision. i do my Economic note and read thought the note. Then it start rain. it is a big rain. The library is very cold now...AIH. Until 4pm, we stop. Then go to canteen to eat. we feel very hungry suddenly. It still raining outside. After eating, we go back to libary. Then i go to 5th floor, open lab. I play PC and online for a while. i check my friendster and blog. Then i go back to library. Now the rain has stop, we quickly go to the car. My friend ask two of our friends that where are they going. They go to BDC, Everise. Then we also go there too.

Tomorrow i going to go to damai Beach with my firends. dont know what time yet. they will tell us..haha.

No comments: