Saturday, June 2, 2007

Cry hard and pressure..

Last night i going out at 11:15pm until 2:00am morning. I go out talk with my best friends. Talking with them cos i want to release my pressure. If not i cant study my Math 1 test today...aih.i tell them all my things... and they told to ignore that problem. so i forget it already. Break up.. break up lah. Like that also good lah. If dont love each other, better say bye bye...

This is the second time i broke up with GF without any sadness and tears. No tear fall down of my eyes. Just feel a bit bei song and a bit angry. Hahaha... Maybe i didnt really love her. It is just like a illusion or dreaming. The true is why i "ON" with her is because i "ON" song nia. Sorry 'Thiing'... i didnt love u either. Nw i back to single again. Just like my friends they also single nw. haha:)Friends are more important than lovers or GF. Friends will be Forever but lover and GF just a temporily nia. i either choose friends than GF.

Last night i go to my friend house to watch "TUT" movies. LOL..:) then play PS2 till 2:00 am. I go home liaw. Then i reach home, my dad come and scold me like HELL. He throw my Handphone and broke it. NW no handphone liaw. Nw have to go buy new one lu.

Aih... Damn u dad!! For all this years my dad have give me too much pressure. All the pressure is in study STUDY. I told me Study everyday. i think he SIAL already. where got people study everyday one. If like that will become SIAL later ar. Nw i have less pressure already compair to last year. Last year my pressure is ever bigger. i tired to Study to get Pass the result. Then i finally pass them. But i decided to change my course Engineering to business. If last year i am study in business and nw i sure already go to degree this years loh.

Actually, just nw i was crying cos my dad have put many pressure on me again..>
Now i am very happy the way i am. Feel free Now. i almost finish study my Math 1. Hehe.. next tuesday is Math 1 test. Hope can get high marks hahaha...

3 comments:

~*sherine*~ said...

..hey..me again..loso d me..

u noe wat??many teenager ard this age..owes will like tat..dun wan study..bt u noe wat?not ur dad wan put pressure on u..bt is jz tat he wan u 2study so tat he no nid worry abt u..

dun tink u r boy..easier n more free thn gals...u wrong..!!

guys are gd bt if a guy or a child of a dad eventou is a boy..d boy kip on hanging out wif frens..not 'sham sheng'-(in kantonese)..thy cnt even fan xin u noe..
otou me is a gal..my mum let me 'chuan' of my own in kch wor..y??cz she teach us lots of ting..advice us lots of things..n luckily me n sis r gd gal we will listen wat parents advice..

nt i wan 'shoot' u na..bt..try 2 listen wat dady say k??study ma..u plan a few hours 2study na..plan a time let him c tiok u REALLY gt study..of cz u muz real gt study na..

thn..u noe hw 2study well??u do exercise wif some frens which will study..study n do exercise 2gtr..
if dun undstd..ask me nor..muahhaha..c i cn remember onot..=P

hmm..u noe wat??d fren u 'chap' wif ho..wil influence u..u changed compare 2 july of last year which i jz noe u..nw..real abit...samseng nah..=P *dun hit me*..

hope u cn change 2 ho gia again..mayb u c me now..u wil say me abit suku o wat..bt..i feel gd in who n hw im nw..really..
i like study wif my new gang of frens..cz we study 2gtr..go sport 2gtr..party oso go 2gtr n so on..nice nah..

not like dulu me n yong tat time..i still immature..eveyday no study..i dun like study tat time..bt luckily i brk le..thn baru cn study hard n pass all subj..if i din ON tat time..i cn do beter i tink n mite gt D mayb..

so..if u wan suka a gal..dun suka a gal which only noe wear pretty..luk cute n watsoevr..try 2 tink truly wat u wan 2 have a gf..wat u wan ur dream gal character is..

n..aiya..nw not the time 4 u 2 hv relationship na...frens beter..bt 4me..my jie jie is my bf.."BEST FRIEND"..i owes wil stick wif her n i feel so hapie nw..so hope u will b hapie in swb..study oso..kkk??
dun make ur dady angry..control ur temper..tis is a test 4u..CONTROL BE PATIENT!!

if u cn control ur temper..n study hard..sure ur dad will teng u d..n u no nid ask 4 anyting..he mite wil buy hp 4u gok neh..^^

dady mumy owes is love us d...dun disappoint thm..if not thm..u now wnt b here n scold thm le..BE PATIENT...remember tat..


~loso d me~

~Laura~ said...

calm down calm down..

Anonymous said...

别伤心了哦~

或许我的安慰迟来了
但是还是希望你走出伤痛~
天天开心啊!