Friday, June 8, 2007

Tomorrow Plan

Today i went to school early in the morning. I saw three bus park outside my school. I dont know why that bus doing in my school. Soon i remember today is the day for the students who join the trip to Permai Beach ( Beach something like that ) Actually i am going to the Beach but my friends didnt go so i didnt go also. It very "Hen" i didnt go cos the group of the Fox got go.

walau... today the school is a bit cold cos so few students had come to school. Many of them are going to the Permai beach. some of them didnt go also... so weird lei. Tomorrow my friends are having test, Hope they do well in the test.

Just now i went to jalan song to talking with my friends, they all go there to lim teh. They all come from school. We talk not for so long then we all go home liaw.

Tomorrow Plan>>....

Just now i am decide to go to damai beach Tomorrow. so i ask my friends if they want to go. They say they think first loh. so let them think loh..hehe. Dont know why i suddenly want to go to Damai.hehehe...
Tomorrow night, my friend want make a BBQ party at his house. Not comfirm yet lah... Maybe we also want to go watch movie. we want to watch Fantastic Four 2: the rise of the silver surfer. But having start showing at cinema. Then we have to watch another movie loh... Maybe the Koren movie lei..

2 comments:

고독한 소년 said...

haha we all buzy la...
damai beach still nid ti=hink first as worry of test no mood rite now...

~Laura~ said...

i think i noe who u say bout de FOX group... haha.. hope i am not wrong lo.. ;p