Monday, June 4, 2007

A normal week..

This four days holidays didnt happen interesting things. If not playing ball, going to sleep. Like sleep ar this few days. After Quarrel with my dad, i can focus on my study nw. Tomorrow is Math 1 test. i already finish study. But actually, i cant understand the part on the INSALMENT AND EFFECTIVE something loh... leave it lah. i very tired to study it liaw. I already study it for 3 days until today, finish..

Sunday, that is yesterday. I go play basketball at KTS. There again... actually that day was very happy. Wei Kiat keep on challange me 1 on 1. Ok loh.. he seem very hao lian. Let me make him HAO LIAN become SIA SOI!! Then in that match i block or eject him 2 ball and foul me 3 time, and and one more 6 shots in only hahahaha...:D
That time i also very furious and "bei song" him cos him keep jio me.

Thinking about chasing girls....-.-" i am very lazy to chase girls. Not from now on but since i go into university.. i think chasing is very sien for me. Now thinking of wait for girl to chase me... haha Silly thinking ho?! i not thinking much on which girl i want to chase . If i have like someone else, i doesnt want to chase lah.. Aih.

My friends!!! u also thinking to wait for girls ho! Wait girls to come to my house ho! That better ho?! Aih... Now dont think too much lah. Study 1st.. we now still young.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiseh....Swinburne "IKNOW"block ppl's shot orh..

고독한 소년 said...

yalo ho...
hehe don juz study till forget ur assignment lei......