Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Very Shock...!!

Today i went to school at very late that i Skip one class. cos i cant wake up in the morning. i call my friends on the phone. i ask him where is he nw? Then he tell me that our lecturer already give back our ECONOMIC test paper.

Then i ask him how much did i get lei? He tell me that i get 5.1/ 10. Aih.... very SHOCK!! That i will get thats marks. i suppose to get 6 something lei.. Nevermind lah.. 'hen' i pass the second test. Nextime have to do hard liaw..

SOMETHING VERY SHOCK!!>>

Outside the library i going to put my bottle back into my beg. Then i saw Someone with a very strange Dress and Strange style.. That time i not really know who it was. i really never seem someone wear like that before at my school. This is the first time i saw that. so do my friends.

Actually i just saw her back. i have see her friends. Then i walk away... AND i suddenly stop and turn my head around cos my mind tell me it look like Someone that begin together before. Someone that i like and was my lover before. i tell myself is that the girl with a strange dress was "SHE". I been a while didnt talk with her already. But my FEEL tell me is SHE.

Then... i turn back and see... Walau!! It was her! i am very shock!! Why she become like that? Why she change her Wearing style so suddenly. I was shock. My friends were shock too. Every one that i know been very shock too when they saw her. Then i told my best friend, AH LAM. he quickly go and look... he was Shock too. Then he look at me and laugh! hahaha..

She want to shock everyone in the school ha?? walau!

She saw me when i look at her... she so shy and "Pei sei". so i smile with her...:) Aih nevermind lah, she want to Change her wearing style so change lah.. Just that i Shock cos last time She is a very guai and hardworking girland her wearing is normal but today suddenly change into another person.

All my friends say she change her style, all because of me. Hmm?? They also say girl will change their look, attitude, and style for a person. If the person leave her. This change is to make the person come back to her side again. Is that possible? i myself also dont know.

If it is like that, i only want her to change her attitude. Not more for me to request. I doesnt her to change her style and wearing style. That doesnt work for me. But i dont think she doing that is because of me...

Actually her newest wearing style is suitable for her. so i have no comment. Dont be over lah, that enough liaw.

My friends. u know who is she that i talking about? Think u people know who is she lah. Who dont know, so guess loh...ok! hehehe...

3 comments:

~*sherine*~ said...

aiyo..mayb she change cz of u n mayb not..dun tink 2much..

i used 2 change my wearing style bah..bt so weird i feel so nw i change back d way i feel comfortable..so lah..it depends 2 her feeling oso bah..if me..if i no mood,i wont makeup or wear fashion or weird or diff bah..

hmm..y u laf her?she wear so weird meh?if not y u will shocked neh??u oso changed ur style n ur lifestyle bah..dun say her nah..aiyo..bluek..=P

..q(^-^)p

고독한 소년 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
带刺的蝴蝶 said...

erm.. erm.. who wow?? i dunno wow.. haha..