Thursday, June 7, 2007

Speeding Become a habit..

Since i had pass my driving test. I already can drive.. i always tell my mom to give me driving car. But my mom not allow me to do that. I ever quarrel with my mom to let me drive. so it wait me for 4 or 5 month that i finally can drive a car. I remember the first time i driving out is with my best friend.. that time is go to play basketball. He also teach me to use a clutch and gear.

....First time, i drive very slow and a bit scare. Then.. i drive and drive. i begin drive faster and faster... that time it look like i was speeding on the road no better how i drive what condition on the road and how much car on the road. I just dont care about it. I just use my own way to drive...

My best friend also like speeding and he drive very fast last time before i learn to drive a car. my other old friends in the same school also always speeding on the road. First time, i ride in their i can feel fear and scare.. Then slowly become normal already i have no feeling when they speeding. Now they all become very "Sien" to speeding again they all drive on the normal speed on the road. That good loh...:)

But i still speeding on the road. since i already driving for a long time, but i do even feel Sien for speeding lei.. Aih dont why o? My friend who drive Toyota Vios Also like to speeding. He always make me heart very itch and "bei song" when he speeding pass me and speeding in front of me..>
Everytime i drive very fast on the road and there are always some other driver suddenly drive faster than me and looks like they are "jio" me. Then i will shift my gear down first then i start speeding with them. Hehehe.. I always want to cut them and put them until a distane then i will slowing down.. Sometime i want them to smell my car SMOKE...haha.

Just nw 9pm i go to pick my brother from tuition. on the way then a Kelisa drive very fast then me but i didnt go speed up with that car. Until stop at a traffic, that Kelisa was stop beside me.. When traffic turn green, that kelisa pick up and "CHEN LING" and drive very fast. And that time... Until that time, i am very very "bei song" then i start speeding with that Kelisa. But too bad the road is too short. When i successful passing that Kelisa, i have to turn to the other road. So the race is over...!! If not i will let him smell my PROTON smoke...Hahaha...!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swinburne IKNOW....Iswara Guy....jio ppl orh....huai chin....hahax....anyway, jz bkful when speedin lah....fun but stil danger

~*sherine*~ said...

speeding not gd lah..aiyo..slow dwn man..

try 2 control ursef..dun kip on speeding wif others..not gd lah..dangerous!!

if u cn control ursef not2 qiong wif others,tat baru is successful lah..cz u success 2control ursef..if u speed wif thm..u baru is kiasu k??n u not d real winner..

speeding so dangerous lah..if u wanna release ur stress,play speeding game cn nah..bt if speed using ur own car thn beter dun..

if u gt a gal tat u like..i mean..IF nah..thn she mz oso dun like u speed..so dangerous..haha..

hmm..jz wana tell u dun everytime speeding ar..

..hope u wont hiam me loso..kakaka..

고독한 소년 said...

yaya speeding no gud oh...
dunno who scream in my car till no sound still wanna speeding ar...
haha...
nice memory...
hehe wanna try again?
first time heard ppl scream till no sound....
haha....
wow someone always put the comment lei... i think she got a 'hao gan' towards u...
haha....