Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Changes..??

Every people will change in a period of time. Years after years, they change their attitude, dresss or clothes, emotional, personality, and even their image or appearance. Every guy changing their taste with the girls they look and see. Even girls also like that..... Dont care who young, old, small, big, short, tall also change.

Today at school, i ask some of my friends did i change a lot? Then my friends say, i change a lot. i not same as before that i just enter the university. At 2006, that is last year. I was just a quick, and look like very lo ship guy with a short hair, no priecing on the ear. Easy dressing. I AGREE WITH THAT LAH>...

But they say now, this year are very different from last year. Now look like i change everything, from physical appearance to attitude, the way i talk, and even my personality. i even priece my ear. My hair become spiky and long sideburn which i has 7 month didnt go and cut it liaw...hehe. I change my dress into more like ...xxxxx dont know how to say. My friends! u all know how to describe??? But one thing i didnt have do and change, that it the colour of my hair...hehehehe. maybe i will change the colour of my hair soon. Maybe not... AIH. see First lah...

Last 2 week, my friends, they are girls. they say i change a lot. Now look like...AH BENG. AIH... like Ah Beng meh?? i didnt "rang tot fat" boi. like that also look like AH Beng meh..?? dont know lah...Nevermind.

Just now i sent my friend back home. On the way, i ask him the same Question. He say i look a bit "siau chang", my face look like want to fight and look like want to CARI PASAL DENGAN ORANG!! i already that... everyone say that since i was form 3 until now. He also say people who dont know me will scare or will keep a distane from me. He also add, Cos my face got AURA....

This year is the weird year to me. Everythings change in my life. even my school, the people at school, my friends, and more...ETC>

SOME THINGS I DONT LIKE, MY FRIENDS ALSO>>

This year there are a group of kids with a monkeys pic on the shirt. They wear that funny shirt in a group. look like a group of gay... hahaha. Their attitude are childish, like kids. Not matures at all. They always play people name, tease people who they dont know.

They had tease for a few times. i dont know them and i doesnt want to know them. That fucking kids need us to teach them a lesson, i think. I already keep in calm a few time but i think i will go to down their motherfucker ass down. Just dont make me do that!! if they piss me off again, they will see what go to happen next. I am keep looking now. See lah.

THIS YEAR, HAPPENED>>

- Many enemy at school
- I change a lot...
- Everyone change ...
- Not a good year
- MAny fan ?? Dont know lei.
- Friends got GF...
- Less Study Pressure
- Always speeding on the road.
- Have a NEW GF, Then break off. That not a really love.PLAYING
only..
- Found new target? doesnt think so.
- Got Pretty Girls ? Few or some..
- Improve i shooting skill
- Accident on the road
- Make me want to teach someone a lesson..

3 comments:

고독한 소년 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
고독한 소년 said...

haiyo so beng ar...
tat monkey gays make me laugh

Anonymous said...

fuhyoooO~