Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sleepy Morning..

This morning i was having MAth1 mid term test. The test is easy and not so difficult. I can do most of the questions. Hope will get a high marks on it..hehe.

Actually, i was very sleepy this morning and i must keep awake to having my test. Finally, i finish my test, Then i go to hang to my lecturer. i smile with her. and she also smile back and say "this test is very easy ho?". I say ok lah to her.

HAHA... i dont have to study this few loh... the test is over..haha. Maybe this no Study or revision for me. i have to play..play. But i feel very sleepy. I want to sleep cos last night i sleep at 1 am. I was doing my revision on the maths test. I already spend this 3 days the study my maths. Holiday also have to study. so no going out to play this 4 days holiday.

Now feel very tired and sleepy ar....! so in the 2:30pm IT1 lecture class, i almost fell asleep. i didnt listen to the lecturer teaching in front of me. so do my best friends, he also almost fall asleep. He(LAM) also feel very sleepy this morning..aih. Same as me. Dont know lei sometime people say we two are look alike. some of my friends also say like that. But i didnt feel that we are alike..LOL. -.-/// we already know each other since we are in form 2 and same school. Our friendship already have almost 6 years liaw. hehehe..

BACK TO THE SCHOOL>>...

After the class we quickly go take our car and go home to get some sleep. it is 3:30pm. It is still raining outside the school. But the rain is not big. So we walk quickly to the carpark. The road is very wet and i still drive very fast at 80km/h on the way home. dont know why? Maybe i having no patient to drive slow.

Sleep for 3 hours then i wake up. i playing counter-strike. the map was mansion. Haha... keep killing the terror.. Very SONG!!
suddenly, my dad ask me that i not study in computer science & engineering in degree is it? so i say "Yes". i say i going to take Multimedia Marketing in Degree. My dad ask me" When i finish my foundation Level". I Say "this year".. i already promise myself i must finish it this year so i can go to degree next year in 2008. Then he didint say anything liaw. He allow me to study in Business. hehe.

1 comment:

shirley said...

At first really think that u n dennis looks alike, now slowly no liao. U change liao gua...
N respect ur father k, fathers are the most xin(1) ku(3) de(4) person in one family.
Jia You, also hope u can get high marks for maths 1. =D