Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Waiting the FInal Exam.

5 more days, i am going to have my final exam. i having test in 3 days and after that i am free from the study for 2 weeks. Haha... that is a great things.

This morning i have my Maths test. The question is not hard at all. I can get a high marks i think. If not passing marks is also OK! At least i have pass it. I doesnt want to fail my maths.

I very worry about the IT 1. Ihavent start to study yet... there many many things for me to learn on the IT 1. AIH...!

Today my friends and i go to Tun jugah to have i lunch. Then we go to sarawak plaza to KIA KIA... After that, we go to cineplax to buy tickets for the thurdays movie. we are going to watch Tranformers. We already waiting for that movie for about half year loh. we must get first to watch. hehehe. The movie is very very nice movie. u can see thought the trailers. we are buying 10 tickets. $100 are spend in the tickets..... Wah!

Then we all going home. I reach home and later i go out again to play basketball. Today i rest first. No revision and study tonight. So tired ar..! feel want to go to sleep. i want to close my eyes liaw loh...

But i cant sleep yet, it is still very early. It is 9:00 pm now.

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

I was interested in your site. Nice photo of you, and you write nice.

I read down through your Sun. June 24th "This Week Incident" where you had a fight with "Monkey Gays" on Thursday, (or is that "Monkey Guys?).

I also read down further through your "The Longest Day of My Life;"
about "...final exam coming...scary exam." And later you say "...hard working...is the Only option I have right now!"

You remind me of my own life, and having to go through exams. I did NOT know THEN that some day I would be fascinated with electronic-designs, and have to take exams in physics, electronics, calculus, and proper English studies in order to write viable reports that others could read and understand!

I later became fascinated with electronics, and knew that if I did not study properly, I could 'waste' my life in just being a poorly paid Technician, instead of a well-paid Engineer! So, I too had to drive myself "hard" to pass exams and other tests, to obtain my Engineering Degree.

One does not know "early" in life, what value these studies and tests will mean to us later on! When suddenly an "opportunity" comes along, and I am not skilled in the basics of that field; the employers will skip over me, and take someone else that's well grounded in the essentials to perform that job!

I say this to encourage you to see the broader 'scope' of where your Destiny lies. Take advantage of every present opportunity to show yourself as a master of Mathematics, Writing skills, and all the other venues the school teaches.

Speaking of Destiny, do You KNOW where You are going?

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

http://quadcode.blogspot.com

Save or Print it to study.

Pass it on to all your friends!

Your Comments are Welcomed.

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!