Sunday, June 24, 2007

This week incident.

This week have happened many kind of things..

Monday>>

Let me think first. i want to recall back wat happened that day.

That day i have class. My friends have test that day. Actually... i think there is nothing special happened that day. A normal i spend in school..hehe.

Tuesday>>

That day i didnt go for the economic lecture that morning cos i over sleep. I go to maths lecture and i shock that that group of girls are coming to my lecture class in this time. They sit at my back. They surounding me. Walau...

When the class finish me and my friend quickly go out from the class. i went to the toilet for a while. Then i come out and they still there standing there.... me and my friend again quickly using stair. That group of girls follow also they also use the stair. Then i start CHIONG down the stair from 8th floor to 1th floor. My friend also follow me runing down....

Wednesday>>

It is a raining day, the weather look bad at the morning and it start to rain in the noon. the rain is very big. i cant go anywhere so i stay at school talk to my friends.

OOO...!! That day i didnt drive to school. my mom say she have to use the car so i didnt drive loh. so i have to wait my mom to pick me up from school. I wait very long cos the traffic jam. cos it a raining day.

Thurday>>

I have a fight at school with a group of kids call Monkey gays.
they have been making me very bei song all this semester. they tease me a lot. so is play back time.

But no fight at school
just give them a warning. They all quiet and couldnt even talk to me.
But my friend still Bei Song.. so maybe let the Part 2 begin loh.

Friday>>

A normal day. i went to school to find my group member about the economic assignment. It is due on today. we discuss it and hang in to the teacher.

Today, someone fight in the library. it is very stupid act from the two of them. i am watching the live show. But i didnt have record the fight. too bad....

No comments: