Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Highlight Block...

This morning, i wake up very late. About 11:30 Am like that. My mom buy me a Laksa for my breakfast. After having LAksa, i watch TV. Then i go do some revision on the economic. I make some Notes and understand some definition... Then i go watch TV again..Aih. Today, i didnt go out with friends Cos they got test tomorrow. They have to study hard to pass it. so My friends and guy, u must +U +U +U...

Just nw Evening, i go to to my friends house, KTS to play basketball. Sunday always make me very boring and nothing to do. so i go play basketball loh.. i play ball and talking to my friend about what we having achieve in the future. I also joke to each other. First, only two of us playing ball. we have to wait for the rest to come. Finally they come at about 5:00pm. They start warming up... Then they ask to playing 3 on 3. we choose 3 players in a team. Then we start to play..... we play like very funny and not very serious at the first round. My team got a easy win in the first around.

Then come the Second round.... we Choose players again... Now the differnt players in both team. So the game is start... This time No funny at all. Everyone become silent and the face get very serious. I also like that... especially my rival, he is Wei kiet. He play so serious, so serious until very funny. Cos he begin Scare by us. If he come to the lowpost we act like we going to block his ball... so he will scare and he will simply shoot the ball...hahahaha.

The First Highlight BLOCK of The Week>>....

About 8 to 6. That time our team is leading. They open the ball. Now Wei kiet has the ball.. he is dribbling the ball. i sart keep my eye at him. Then he speed out and come in to the Freethrow line. Then he stop and he want to shoot the ball in front of me.. That is not easy for him to shoot it.. that is jump shot.

It time for me to jump up now. So i jump up, but it seem he is not going to pass always the ball. he just want to have a shot. So i going to block him. i have my hand stand tall and i eject him shot...hahaha. Everyone at the court Scream with excited.

After i eject his shot, his face suddenly turn into black.. black one. He "sion" at me and say" got first but dont have second time". Then i laugh at him and say to him, "u first loh!"...hehe.
My other friends keep laughing at him. They luagh him very "sial soi". Wei Kiet face become "JI JI".
Then we continous to play ball....

COME TO THe Second Block of the Week>>....

We still leading in the match.. Now is 18 to 17. Again it is Wei kiet having ball nw... same move, some Cross-over. Now i standing in front of him and watch him. He is Guarded by Daniel now. Wei Kiet tried to cut over Daniel. Daniel guard him very close and tied. Daniel steal his ball but Wei Kiet catch the ball back and he spin over Daniel. he already cut over Daniel. so he "Chiong" into my position. His move has look thought my eye i know what he going to do nw. He is trying to lay up. But he Shock that i was in front of him this time...
He with two steps and jump, so i also jump up.. he release his ball and i go and eject his shot again. this time is the a Hard block(incredible block) Then he fall down to the ground. my teammate scream again. This time is very very loud. They shout, " nice block"!!

Daniel also in a high mood cos he always want to see Wei kiet begin block by people..haha. He say "this block can put into the TOP 10 Block in the week".

Daniel say very "ke sit" didnt record in the video. If got he want to show to everyone to see Wei Kiet begin block by me.. hehehe.

OO... Wei Kiet is on fire nw. he say a F words. his face more blacker than the First block..

It is very funny ho? today I already block wei Kiet ball for 4 time actually. The other two are happen when warming up.

In the Third Round>>..Daniel also Have one block on Wei Kiet Jump shots. hahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walao! Swinburne top 10 block of the week! how bout top 10 shot? hahax