Sunday, June 24, 2007

The longest Day of my life..

Already 1 week i didnt write my blog. This whole week got many things happened around me. Incident like bad, interest , happy, sad, funny, crazy and more had happened this week.
Again.. next week i got the third maths test. The last test of this semester then final exam is coming. it is a scary exam. It see whether a person pass or fail. If fail then GG...!!

So i cant repeat them again. if so i will quit my school. I going to work and no more study for me anymore. That is the last of my study career. To keep my study career carry on, i must pass them. trying hard, hard working is an option for me. that the only option that i have now.

This few day, i had been study and doing revision for my maths test. i already finish study liaw....hehe. i will do revision again tomorrow. Then tuesday is my test already..

last night i go out with my friends. we drink at Jalan Song and we talk until very late, like about 12am.
Today i didnt go anywhere, just stay at home doing revision, watching TV, and i decided to go to basketball But... it start raining. so i hang around at home loh. Tomorrow have to go to school and if can, i want to go out kia kia with my friends. see my friends first lah..!! hehe.

No comments: