Sunday, May 13, 2007

WHat a Day...

Theday, stay at home. i didnt go anywhere today, except think some things at home.hai... wat a boring day? my friends got ask me to go out but i prefer stay at home. just nw think of going to play ball but in the end didnt go to play. then i was thinking of is the world so boring...except study are there nothing else for me to do already. life is like that lah... i think!

Oo... tonight is mother's day... i wonder how my follew friends celebrate wit their mum..! Hi... how u guy celebrate ar...!! Hi answer me..!
i just come back home from dinner wit family. I stomach is so full..wah!
i didnt buy any present to my mum and i just say "mum! happy mother's day hope u live long" to my mother.

Hmm... i whether wat type of cake she buy for her... must be beautiful cake..it could be. I think she very happy today...cos she had heard something from a person. They keep on msging each other the whole day. Non stop.. :)
i have been know her almost 1 week. i think quite a nice girl.. how to say lei?? Hmm...dont know how to say...nice girl, cute, and ku y girl...lah. i know that she like that guy very much and the guy like her also. That guy want to be with her. but he want to know more about her first. He start to think wat he suppose to do.. hehe:)

Tomorrow got class lei. cannot over sleep later cant go attend the class. study..study... must study... tell myself. For the good of my furture. i will keep that on mind..haha :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uisheh....so fas horh u....progeng among the progengs orh....

J€ff said...

oi da ke... 2day so boring meh? din ask her how she celebrate Mum's day meh?

its good to man man lai... man man know bout her... know how is she like...

Anonymous said...

walao jeff....spam 2 place....lol