Sunday, May 27, 2007

Skin become darker...

yesterday, i going out very early in the morning. This time, i am going to a far place.. Not over sea lah. But still in kuching. i going to Matang Family Park with my friends. While on the way to Matang Family Park, i was follow with my friend car cos i didnt drive... so sad. My friend cuting other car. The situation was very scary but EXCITING that we nearly want go to hospital to sleep for few day or month. When we reach there, we just keep our feet in the water but we didnt play water.

we take many photos of our friends. groups photos, single photos, duo photos, and also some funny photos...hehe. i had take some photos of the scenery at the river of the Matang family park. many rocks......Aih.

Then, one of my friend say why do we go to the beach. so we all decided to go to the beach. The way to the beach is very long... it is the long road and it also a straight road.

Then we come to a ferry port. we use ferry to go across the river to the otherside. Then we continues our journey....-.-"' Finally, we reach the beach. The beach seem very famalies to me that i ever been to this beach before. The beach had no one there. Just 9 of us at the beach. Take some pictures.... and we all walking along the beach. Some of my friends they are catch small crabs that live at the beach. very funny.

At the beach is very hot. The sun is rising above us... i Know i will get dark tomorrow. Then my friends drive their car to the beach. we have only two cars. we speeding and drifting at the beach. my friend speeding at 120Km/h along the beach..... very fast. I was record the speeding moment in my friend cars. very EXCITING.....hahaha.

In the afternoon, we are going home. i feel very tired and wanted to sleep in my friend car. Then i fall asleep at a moment. i fall asleep on my friend shoulder....haha. He was very shock..! Then i kidding with him by huging him while i fall asleep and he get more shock... hehehehahaha!:D That moment they think i was gay....hehehe it just a kidding only. I not gay lah ... i a normal guy.

Finally, come to the kuching. There signal on my phone already....so i very happy. can call her loh. Then i call her and talk for a while on the phone. i heard her sound like she is very boring and a bit tired in working. Dont know how to make her happy lei..?

2 comments:

Steven Chua said...

Zhi Wei gay ah... Leaned his head to Robert's shoulder and even hugged him... Poor Robert lost his "virgin" body... haha...

J€ff said...

Lol haha ya lor... dun be so gay lar... the day trip was fun... wan do again!!