Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy day...

16 may 07, wednesday - attending the class in the morning feel a bit sleepy when listening the lecture teaching. The lecture dismiss us 1 hour early... yea go to eat my lunch loh... feel hungry.

Then attending the next lecture... maths 1...it only a 1 hour. But it make me more sleepy lah...like to sleep ar me..aih!

After that, i go home to change my clothes then go to my friends house to do our assignment. it gonna hang in soon... but haven finish yet. we find many many resource that need in the assignment but we also have to choose the suitable 1.. very ma huan ar!!

5:00pm there is a court near my friend house. then my decided go to play ball. but i doent want to play cos of tried and want to go out friends tonite. my friend keep ask me to play and i say "ok! just for 1 hours then i go home liaw".
at home i prepare myself and wait for my friend to come to pick me out. then i msg her. she tell me that she was very tired and want to 'tut' and she is not feeling well. i think she sickand worry bout. quickly then i call her on phone. she told me that she's ok/ fine. so i feel more relive...aih.

she call me. so we talk on the phone for couple of minute... on the phone joke to each other and have a great laugh on it.. haha. somekind a joke that make we laugh very loud..haha:D

soon she have to go to sleep liaw cos too tried.. and me too. but i still out cant go home yet. i didnt drive loh...haii...tired to drive too..haha.

so busy day and the most tired day....

3 comments:

고독한 소년 said...

haiyo tut is vomit la

J€ff said...

oi
ur comment a bit hard for me to write lar!!! cant choose one ler... give me choose other lar.. i dun wan sign on g mail... so hard!!!

Anonymous said...

lol....ask u use blogspot liao u don wan....haha