Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Very free day...

23 may, wednesday - Reaching my school so early half and hour. cos i have to find parking place. if i dont go early there will no place for me to park my car. the parking place always full at the time 8:30am onward.

While walking into the school compound . i am calling my friend to know where he is. but cant call he. then i call again and again but still cannot call he...Aih. Then i just realize my is expired today... and i forget this.... my phone still got many money but still have to reload again....aiyo. No money lo.

The class start at 10:30am and end at 12:30pm. The teacher give us do some subjective exercise. Then we discussto answers together. Later, teacherask who got question can ask her but no one got any questions. so the teacher let us go one hour earliers....hehe. The time is just 11:30am... so my friends and i go to chilipepper to eat lunch.

Attention....today my lunch is laksa.....hahaha.-.-lll
First time eat laksa in the chilipepper. Not bad lah...
i play msg with her while eating my lunch... then i play cards with friends. i still play msg with her...hehe. one of my buddy, Martin today got a bit sien sien or very high.. when he playing card with us.

1:30pm got class again, this time is math 1 lecture class....
When i am waiting to go in the class. a group of girls come out from the class. They are sole call my fan... aih. They keep looking at me... for a some minute like that. That make me so uncomfortable..... one of them simile with me.....-.-??? -.-lll
They just dont want to go. They just stand there in front of me. and talk and look.... ????
I just pretend i dont know anything and quickly go into my class.
After the class. i dont know wat to do....hehe. i think i whether go home or stay at school hang around with friends. I start keep msging her.

Today, she say she is going to kia kia with herself, alone.. hehe. Very funny that i am worry about her. Then i think i shouldnt worry bout her cos her is not a kid anymore. she is 17 yrs old already. Grow up liaw lah. sha will take care for herself.

My friends why dont we go to da we le. haha... she also at there. she told she is in jolly buit i say i dont know where. You know what... jolly mean da we le.... aih yo. Lol.:)

I spend a hour drink at da we le. She is with her friend. Her friend was my former schoolmate at Kuching Town...Lol. Dennis and Ah seng, they crazy bout playing magic using the poker cards. haha.... very crazy.

Then jeffery call me on the phone and Ah seng pick up the call. He ask we to go play ball. but i doent to go to play lei... feel no mood to play ball today. so i didnt go loh... i send Ahseng to school to get his car. Then i go home loh.

Back home eat somethings... cos feel a bit hungry...hehe. Then i play computer games. but still play msg with her....haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask u go play u don wan....lol....
we kena 10 mile ppl fry....haha....

J€ff said...

yalar... u pang sei us... so bad lar...

I lucky i din kena fry coz i dun wan join their game... tat Ah Pui so hao lien... lol