Sunday, May 20, 2007

Speeding in MJC

......Continues from last night,

19 may - After sending thiing thiing home, i was going to jalan song to meet my friends. they are waiting for me there and i going to reach there as fast as i can. on the road of MJC, i was driving fast at 90km/h. cos the in MJC is very straight. The road is become a speeding area for many driver including me..hehe:)

Still at MJC or Batu Kawa road. i stop at a traffic. when it turn green, 1 gear goes into 40km/h... x4. Then my friends send a msg to me, one of my friend have to go home. he cant stay out very late, so they all gonna go home liaw.. so i say okay lo go home. cos i also feel a bit tried and sleepy. then i call my friend to comfirm it. when i put my phone down.....

....suddenly, a honda accord passing me very fast. That time, i smile and say" very fast ho, lets ride"!!.... Then start switching my 5th gear to 4th gear at 90 km/h. Now i was chasing the Honda Accord. A japanese car vs a malaysian car, Proton ISWARA...lousy car in asia..... hahaha. At the straight road, my cars pull into 120km/h and it increase again and again... Honda accord is very fast too. but i up close and close to that accord....hahaha :D o.... no at my lane there is a motorcycle in front of me. i need to hit the break to avoid accident. i cut into his lane.

Now i was behind accord very close. Next cut again to my own lane. this time my car goes into almost 150km/h. I sucess passing the Honda Accord. i win the accord....haha. the accord seem very far from my cars....now. i gonna slow down now. If not my patrol gonna to be finish.. so drove home at 1130 pm. Night time.

Normal Gear: (Normal drive)

- 1st Gear 0 - 20 km/h
- 2st Gear 20 - 40 km/h
- 3ts Gear 40 - 60 km/h
- 4st Gear 60 - 80 km/h
- 5st Gear 80 - 100 km/h

Speeding Gear (last night)

- 1th Gear 0 - 20 km/h
- 2th Gear 20 - 40 km/h
- 3th Gear 40 - 70 km/h
- 4th Gear 70- 90 km/h change 70 -120 km/h
- 5th Gear 120 - 150km/h ( Fastest record of my car)

My dad come home already when i reach home. hehe. got laptop to play now. yeahyeah...

The incident above about speeding happened in about 7 minute.... night time, 19 may 2007.

1 comment:

~*sherine*~ said...

careful when u drive ar..