Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hard and weird day..

19 may, sunday.

Today wake up at 10:30am.... i open my eyes and saw a image of a gal...hmm the image is not clear bt i know who she is. That gal was in short hair ...look like a cute gal. you know whoshe is lah ho... no need to say the name. you know i know lah.

Again today i dont know what to do... o i know liaw! play computer lo. online and write my blogs and also go to find some song to download. the whole day spending time on computer...hehe. Then at afternoon i do some revision on the computer. I make some note on my economic subject. many note to take....i done the revision about 2 hour, then i playing game call of duty.

Dennis msg me. he ask me got go to play ball. I reply him that i going to see first. O.. yea the whole i was play sms with her(Thiing). Play until the balance become just 40 cent. must stop playing msg liaw.

Then we stop playing sms lo. No basketball today... and i didnt go out anywhere today. Just staying at home. My dad also stay home he just came back last night from travelling. He is very tried and sleep the whole day...like a pig. He is tried than i am.

My dad always say that young kids the main purpose is to study. Because there is very long road have to go in the future for young kids. If not study hard now, later will regard. It all good for future of us... Study Study.

I always heard my dad saying that to three of us. my sis, bro, and me. I become the target of my dad.he alway focus on me. second my bro and the last, my sis loh..

My mom already know that i been dating with a gal last night. she say that to me today, this morning. I was shock.... how come she know that.!!??
She told me that she see my face then already know. HUH..!!?? My face got write that i got a girlfriend meh!? She say there is no wrong to have a gal to love, just dont simply do something or hurt that gal. But my mom dont which one is she(Thiing).. hahaha :)

conclusion....study hard, be good to someone i love, do not hurt her heart, protect her, understand her, trust her, make her feel save with you, find a good job, earn more money, buy a big house, having healthy life.

Especially, buy a sport car or super car... hehe:) This is one of my dream.

No comments: