Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In a BAD MOOD...>
The whole day i am in a very BAD MOOD... I feel very difficult for me to smile and laugh. I feel it is mean nothing to me if i do that. so hard to laugh for.

Yesterday, i was sturdy hard for the economic test that held today. it so much things for me to study and to revise. The whole day i didnt attend my class. I am in the pressure.. so i go eat a ice cream loh. Then i feel much less pressure. Then back to home, i sit in front of TV. Watching watching. Later finish my dinner i go start open my notes and books to do revision. i say to myself, i need to get a high marks for the test. Study study and study. I already understand almost 70% of it.

Then i rest for a while. That time is already 11.00pm at night. I begin to think that is she sleep already? Maybe not.! so i call her and talk to her for almost a hour.

In the conversation between me and she is very Shit...! The things that she say to me is make me very angry and sad. Very sad..sad.>
She say that she want some more time to solve her problem. so i give her some more time ... Everyone desert to have second chance. Maybe she can do it? I also think that she really need some time to chance her attitude.

After talking on the phone, i really no mood to study anymore. I really dont know what should i do? I still like her and i cant easy to give up on her. I dont know whether she really know what i feel about her.

so lastnight i stay awake until 4am in the morning, then i can really sleep. i just sleep about 3 hour then i need to wake up. i need to prepare myself and then go to school to have a test. Must +U+U!

When i finish my test, then i want to hang in the test paper. I walk to talk to hang in the paper. Suddenly one of the lecturer YELL at me and he say" go back to your seat! U are not allow to leave the hall yet!! go Back!"

At that time i am getting angry and angry. I start bei song that lecture... i want to say "FUCK U" to him. I start siyong at him until the test is finally over.

Just nw on the way home. When i am driving my car, ..... she call me. Then i pick up and tell her, i am driving and she say she will call me back later.
Then back to my home, i was tired and i sit down and watch movie. Then she call me back. We talk for a while and she tell me, she at home nw cos she have headache and want to sleep for a moment.

SHE IS VERY TIRED ALL THE TIME. I KNOW THAT. SHE JUST A 17 YRS OLD GAL WHO START WORK THOUGH THE WHOLE DAY. Pls dont fall down... pls. Be strong MY GIRL..:)

1 comment:

~*sherine*~ said...

hey..having a relationship is not tat easy k??not lik in d movi d..mayb i will say smtg 2 teach ppl bt i,myself smtm oso like u guys..bt i noe tat a real gd relationship is not nw!!nw not d right time..cz..wat is d aim 4 u 2 have a gf rite??tat is wat i owes ask mysef..wat i wana ask u is...if anyting happens lah..control ursef k??u 'fa pi qi' oso cnt solve ur anger..rite??n drive kfully ar..mz luv ursef..

haiz..kid kid..wat is a relationship?a gd gf n bf is actually lik..d elder ppl..lao tu d ppl..thy pakto..thn thy cn make it till gt married..not only sweet here n thr bt is cn live 2gter or been 2gtr,do tings 2gtr,no secret..so on..udstd??

lik hw ur dady mumy is now..tats actually wat a mature relationship mz b..nw..i saw ppl having partners ard our age..i feel..aikz..play play nia..
cz u tink u cn maintain till long time meh??17,19 someting bo..cn till 30< meh??

nw still kid la us..so..study first..mayb wat i say mz will scold by u..bt please 4give me..i half half..jz tell u wat my suggestion..half half..i jz wana 'fa xie' cz im control kin my feeling cz i noe i cnt have a relationship nw..cz GoD hvnt gv me a MR RIGHT 4me..my times not arrive yet..so..tats it..bb..=/