Monday, May 14, 2007

Low Battery...

Monday, 14.05.07 - This morning, i was over sleep again. The class start at 8:30am and i wake up at 8:00am. i was quickly prepare myself and left home without take any breakfast. i reach the class late 15 minute. Oo..no! i forget to bring my maths exersice book... then i have to nothing at class for 2 hours. the maths teacher is very nice lah, she wont say anything lah...

After class, i go to canteen with my friends to eat. become i haven take my breakfast...hehe. i play msg with my friend. Play until my handphone has low battery... such a disappointing. i gonna stop msging her.... dont know she will disappointed bo... she had to stay at home and rest cos i know she already tired of working everyday. she should take a break.....i should say.
hope she rest enough at home...:)

Finish liaw......... see YA!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyor....so disappointing de leh....low battery....nvm larh....continue nite time lor....

Anonymous said...

no wonder c u tis afternoon at ma zhong bo xim bo xim de....

Wei Liang said...

Add oil oo!