Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chen...!! How long is his hair...SEE.

Chen say i can set this hair.... But i say NO...NO..
because my hair still short. My hair need more longer. So chen... wait for 2 or 3 month, then i can set this hair style. hehe....!

Actually his hair is very long... If i want to be the similar as his hair, of course it will need 5 month.... OK.

Now i cant really set my hair to a new style. cos the front part is short. Just until my eyebrown nia... want i want it over my eyes.



>> He is at the middle.



>> He in the second one...



>> hehe.. u guess where is he??





>> yo..yo!!!

5 comments:

~Laura~ said...

U-know???

tiDus88 said...

so gay!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GAy what!?

Anonymous said...

tiao CHEN Ar noob in hair styling lar....

tiDus88 said...

watevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa