Wednesday, August 1, 2007

complaining of My life.

1. >>

I have too many fans in school. I want to decrease number of them. if not i cant concentrate in my study. They are too annoying for me. hehehe...

2. >>

I want to become more looking good... ppl say i already looking good but i think i not....

3. >>

some ppl had bei song me. Dont know why they bei song me lei...
They turn into my enemies. They always say ppl bad things and teasing ppl.

4. >>

I want to become fair a bit. I think i too dark this recently. i just want to get fair like the time i was in form 5. hehehe... so i stop playing basketball for a season from nw...

5.>>

Why always so much things to study in school??? Aih..!! The maketing assignment 1 is coming nw..Damn..!! i hate assignment. but i have to pass the foundation so i bo pieng loh. hve to working harder..

6.>>

One of my friend always ask me a question. A silly question..! he always ask, " why so many gal get to like u ar??" i should i know that. Maybe he should go ask them(gals) himself. Then he ask, " how i pikat a galand wat skill do u use??". Then i tell him just go pikat lah. Just a normal pikat nia....Aih!!!

7.>>

Actually i very very curious for the answers about all the things i have complained. i want to know why ??? Hope they will give me a answer..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4. >>

I want to become fair a bit. I think i too dark this recently. i just want to get fair like the time i was in form 5. hehehe... so i stop playing basketball for a season from nw...

我不觉得你会做到~ 哈啊哈哈~

Anonymous said...

if i can do it lei...!!?? so??