Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Feeling to Her.

Do u people have this kind of feeling when u saw that a person u have been thought together then later say goodbye...? This feeling is like when u saw or suddenly think about that person, u will feel uneasy and disappointed and even feel very stupid to urself. Then u will ask urself why u urself want to do this to her last time...saying goodbye.

This very unexplainable feeling...even me myself dont know why? Why ar?

We been together last year, August. Then after 4 month, we broke up. It was all my idea and i want to be like this. The reason is not i dont love her and i just playing with her feeling. I was just want to give her sometime for herself. i want to her think clearly the things she must know for herself.

But she thought i wasnt love her anymore. she was angry about me and also say everything that i doing and wat happen to me from now on are not her business anymore.

That time i doesnt say anything. I dont know what to say to her. because i the one who make her cry everytime. she always cry because of me. so let this goes silently... let her to think or figure up herself.

That time i thought we are game over....

Later 2 months, she sent me a message for appologize for wat she had done. That time i also dont know what to say to her. so i didnt reply her back.

When i go damai with my group of friends. One of my friend told me that he had chatting with her recently. Then he tell me that she had regard wat she had done. Until nw she still love me. She know that her attitude is so bad and she say she want to change.

Then after 3 three days, i decide to sent a msg to her. we have a new begin. Later i become so and so angry when she had become even badly....

We are not a couple but our feeling to each other is just like a couple or lovers.

Then later and later i hate and disappointed about this relationship. I thinking to give up of her. I start to not pick up her call, didnt reply her massages. didnt talk to her at school..

Before i giving up to her, she ever tell me that she doesnt want me to giving up on her and she will also not giving up on me.

But i give up....

By the time, i busy to study study and i pass subjects. i almost forgot her in my mind.
Then this recently, i starting to have this kind of feeling to her.
I start to ask myself Why i have this kind of feeling now..?

i really dont know what to do now.

3 comments:

~*sherine*~ said...

u noe wat??i oso have the omos same feeling..i often cry for a prsn bt nt ex lah..bt hor..hmm..duno..

jz wanna say as u let go le..u cnt take it back le..even mayb she stil love u bt jz it mite cnt help anymore..cz a guy sims reject me..bt actually i din do anything n we din start lah..bt jz tat...hmm..if he take move himself to me..i wont accept him oso o...so...even myself oso pain..bt its not a real love okie??i owes told myself tat tis is not a real relationship n love so dun simply 'start'...make sure u r real mature le n cn take d burden of RELATIONSHIP..thn u start..if not..very xin ku o...

who ard tis age no suka a prsn d??u tell me..jz try to control..n sometimes no relationship is good oso...

ur story gt abit sims like mine...i mean lik couple bt not...i tink..duno nah..dun tink too much..^^

Anonymous said...

i think both of you are related to the story though... it's very complicated... =.=...

that girl like this guy, and this guy doesnt like that girl, this girl like this guy, but this guy doesnt like this girl too. this girl hate that girl, but that girl doesnt know this girl.

it's complicated =(

~Laura~ said...

wah... so now how liao le???