Sunday, August 5, 2007

Taged - complaint

Love

Still didnt find a person to love. No girl around me can make me fall in love to.. i have a strong with sumone but the feeling is not Love...

Ambition

I always dream that i want to become a best designer. Hope this dream will not broken. I also dream to have a sport car. Ifall in love with Nissan FairLady 350Z and Nissan Skyline GTR R34. Hope one day, i can drive them.

Study

Talk about study ar..? i am a very lazy person to study. i hate the school always give me a lot of assignment to do. i always have to do revision to get good mark in test. too many test..!!!

Money

This recently i have not enough money to spend. Later my wallet will bleeding. i have to go get some money.

Time

I have not enough time for me to spend liaw... everyday schooling until evening 6:30pm. then go home want to do revision again. Later i want to go pick up my brother from tuition. This recently, always feel very tried and sleepy... i almost no enough time for me to sleep loh... How..?

Family

i love my family but sometime i hate my family, not include bro and sis. They always put pressure on me to study hard if not, dont have to study liaw....

Now 6 ppl i want to tag.

1. kelvin
2. siaw wee
3. chen GG
4. wei jeffrey
5. shirley sia
6. soon ping....

U guy have to write ar...!!

5 comments:

shirley said...

cannot tag me lar... i already do. u never read my blog right? =P

Anonymous said...

i got read ur blog. u never tagby me lei... and u tag by other mah. so i tags u lah... hehehehe..

Anonymous said...

what tag oh ??? how tag ??

tiDus88 said...

walau... tag by u and soon ping... swt... tonite write la.

Anonymous said...

time relates to study.... since u say u have not much time.... u should realise that getting enough rest is most important.... get enough sleep and rest, then u won't have to struggle to study so hard.. like do revision.... cos if u get enough rest, during lecture u can concentrate well.... everything u study in the lecture is very clear in ur mind.... -just an advice-