Sunday, September 2, 2007

Damn Car..!

All though i have 3 cars at home, i just can allow to drive one car only. I have driving my proton car since i got my license. this car already 17 years old. This car is very old... i can see many things inside the were begin to temble. the brake is not good liaw, the wheel not good also. The engin is bad.

I want a new car. i hoping my dad will buy a new car. Of course what ever car he want to buy. Except mini cars like kancil, Yaris, Viva and so on.

Actually i want to a car which it BHP is high, 100BHp above.... that i want and sporty car. hehe....

i think i will need to buy the car that like that when i can earn money.

My dream car is>> Mean that i want to have or i will have

Toyota MRS
BMW 5 & 7 series
Nissan FairLady 350Z
Nissan Skyline R35
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X

3 comments:

Unknown said...

chi wei... dont think too much la... car like mr bean one enough for you liao.... ekekekekeekekekeke

Anonymous said...

Yaya..I agree wit u,lau sik kia..Juz drive ur proton saga enuf liaw..Hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

Why leh?
i know drive my old is enough. cos now i dont have to power to a afford a new car....

u guy wait til i get a job and earn enough money, then i can buy a new car.....hehehe..!