Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summary

Last Friday>>

I went to Samatan to overnight. There are 20 people go to samatan. Most of them are my friends. The other is my schoolmates. We take 2 hour to reach there. That is very long journey until my ass is in the pain. hehe...

We have BBQ in the evening till the night. We BBQ chicken wings and three layer meats. It is good and nice to eat. There are also many things to eat. a bowl of soup and hotdog, fishball, vegetable, and more.....

They spend till very late until the next morning. But i went to sleep very early cos i am very tired. But cant really sleep... cos my friends keep and kacau me.. they want to take photos of my sleeping face. AIHYO...!

Sunday>>

Early in the morning, i wake up. i want to to go a place that my friends ask me and others friends to go. Then we going out very very early cos i feel very very boring staying inside there.

That time my stomach is calling for foods. i still havent take my breakfast yet. so i go take breakfast with my friends. Later we go to kia kia at Sarbakas.

Monday>>

I go to Hart Chicken to have a gathering with my friends. It is open to the club member and Non-member. I eat many many foods until my stomach cant stand anymore.

Later we go to airport for kia kia and we sit down at the Starbuck coffee shop. i dirnk thier coffee, a cup of Caramel. It is a nice coffee BUT BUT... So EXPENSIVE ar..!


Tuesday That is today>>>

I go to my school to reenroll my next semester subjects. Next semester i have four more subject to complete.

Then i pick my brother up from my grandpa house. I sent he home. Later, i go pick my friend and we go to DA LAI to eat. After that, we go to sabarkas. My friend want to go to take his desktop back from reformating and he also buy a set of WOOfer.

Then we go home liaw....

No comments: