Sunday, July 22, 2007

Last Day of My Holidays

Today is my last day of my short two week of holidays. Tomorrow i will start my school. I want to open my book again. This 2 week had make me become a lazy guy. I think i almost forget what are the teacher teach me already. It because too long didnt open book and i always play play... and play.

Some of my friends are going to degree next month. But i still remain in foundation. But only 4 more subjects to pass, then i can go to degree liaw. It would be next year. Degree!! u wait for me ar!! i will come and get u!!

Tomorrow morning my school would be many people. It mean many new unfamiliar face students.

Actually i am very scare of the subjects of the Accounting. i still scare of that subject all though i alraedy have the basic with me. It too scary!! The other subjects i dont have the fear cos i have high basic with them.

So hope i could get over the next level. Again.. the same words, study hard.

1 comment:

~*sherine*~ said...

no nid scare lah...i NOE U CN!!

really...cz the first time i noe u..u r a very hardworking guy lai de mah..rite??bt duno y nw...gt abit...hmm..mayb..tis is d real u??duno..=/

anyway..try ur best ya..4 more nia wor...hehe..

oya..acc..u must kip try do exercise ya??cz..lastime..me oso mah...i kip fail for my acc u noe..never pass ar...

bt...omos final..i kip on gambateh..i even group a study group..eventhough im not tat close wif tat gang of frens..bt i try to gt near thm n ask help frm thm..

at last..i pass acc..hooray...!!!!hehe..n..bcz of tat..i gt more frens..hehe..
bt like wat u said..me oso same nah..i gotta noe more frens in degree oso..haiz...=( me scare oso..

hhehe..stop here niao..like writting essay ki..wahahha..bluek..bb