Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The First Week in School.

All though it just the second day started school, the class have start yet. Only the lecture class start first.

Monday>>

I went to my Math 2 lecture 1 class. I cant believe that this class has so many students in there. And my lecturer shock that why so much students in her class 1 and there are a few in the class 2. It becos the lecture 2 class is at saturday, so many students dont want to come to saturday class and everyone come for the first class. Our lecturer teel us there are 140 students in our class and there were just 10 students in the lecture 2 class.

Then i have to attend two other lecture class in the afternoon. Till the noon, i start feel sleepy and tired. Just feel want to sleep. Then i go play my friend computer. the online is too slow.. Damn.. i have to wait for so long for one website. That also make me feel sleepy.

Later 3:30 pm , it time to go to lecture class loh. Lecturer just introduce the new subject to us and show us the subject outline only. Then we all can leave the class.

1 comment:

~*sherine*~ said...

muahaha..ngaiti...play com har??in class meh??hehe..
wei...try to improve ur english nah...
try to use proper english..chap abit hokkien nevermind..bt..duno use sosososo...broken d english nah..aiks...hmpf..tat my comment..bb..=P