Thursday, July 5, 2007

Exam is over & Holiday

This few days i very tried of studying and having my test... and i hope it can quickly over. And today is the day is the my waiting. But i hope i can pass all.

So finally i can have holiday nw. So good to have holidays but i still dont know to do what leh. i still have to wait for my friends those who havent finish their exam. They may finish by the next monday. haha. Then, we can decided to go where to play and to do something else. Maybe go speeding in the road. So long i didnt go to bako...loh. Last time i always go there once a week to see people speeding and racing across the bridge.

Oo...Next week, i gonna go to samatan beach to stay overnight with my big group of friends. hahaha... It going to be very very fun.
After that we go club gathering at Hart Chicken. Other school mate will join also. Hahaha...!

I waiting for the july intake student. Dont know got pretty girls in july intake or not leh. Hope there are some...hehehe..!
Nothing lah.. i not going to chase them lah. I just say nia lah...!

Tell i people lah... just nw i having my exam, a group a girls doing something funny and stupid. They dont scare that i will know one bo! haha. They always following people around ..AIH..!

No comments: