Friday, July 20, 2007

Passing the Exam!!

Today is my final test result come out. I am very very anxious to see my result. I even anxious and nervous till i dont have mood to eat. so i didnt eat my lunch. so do my friends, they also like that. The result will coming out at 5:30pm. But it delay until about 1 hour when it release at 6:45pm like that. My friend help me to check my result. Then he tell me i pass all the three subjects.

I was glad that i had pass all the Exam. Just nw i was so so nervous. Now i am happy. hahahaha...!!

About the july intake>>>

Very disappointed first of all. Then amount of the new students are just like the january intake. Aih...! But i saw got pretty one lah. just only one nia..


I want to congra my friends who had pass the Exam. continue +U+U+U ar!!

No comments: