Monday, June 1, 2009

MY ObjectiveS

Monday, morning~ 3.30am....

I doing my flash nw. It is 70% done. I want to do it the BEST~~ hope it will satisfy me.

DAD.. do u know wat is design??!! IF dont know u better SHUT UP!!! Dont look down on ppl who study design o ppl who become a designer.

OH ya!! i want to score HD or maybe D for the 3 design subjects. haha. big dream~~~ maybe i was dreaming. but i not kidding. I want get all HD or D this time. IT is a oppotunity~~~!!

I going to serious this two weeks time. Finish off all the assignments. ZHI WEI~!!! GAMBATEH!! BERSEMANGAT!!! LEt the design spirit conquer my world~~~ whooo hooo!!!

5 comments:

Greg said...

wah... big ambition haha
i oso wan get HD or D too
Gud luck:P

Jo-Ann said...

Wah seh! SEMANGAT: ON. lol

Zhi Wei said...

haha... HD all the way!!! hope can get them!!

wuahahahha~~~

Jacky said...

Its score not scold... --

Anonymous said...

there's not such thing as easy and smooth life. remember 'hard work pays'.