Sunday, June 14, 2009

wat i do yesterday and today~~

Yesterday is like so damn hot the weather. arr!! And my air-con rosak somemore~ haiz. I just like a stupid boy sit at my sofa and da dreaming. nothing to do ba... wat to do!

Computer no game to play, internet the line so slow cant even watch a single movie.. haiz... All my friends were busy with their homeworks and assignments. Arrr!! only left me no assignment and no homeworks to do~~ LOL.


TODAY!!! Haiz... i will say still the same like yesterday. Wake up and no breakfast to eat. on my computer then just like a stupid stare in front of the computer. nothing to do!! Damn BORING!! If this is really a holiday, i think i will become crazy already.

Just nw i watch a Taiwan drama. It was a very very nice drama. whooo hoo~ oh my perfect stranger~~!!



CHARACTER~~~

Mark Zhao


Vic chou

No comments: