Monday, June 29, 2009

Curse...??

Today it really a bad day to me. Haiz... Today why i so noob in playing badminton. Felt like i just start playing badminton only. Look like a beginner o noobie~~ haiz....

After badminton, Me and Ah Lam went to Tabuan Jaya to watch people play basketball. The sky look like want to rain but it didnt. we watch for a while then went to my friend home is wat the problem of his car. who knows just battery rosak only.haha.

Then we went back to basketball court again... then when we sit the side watching people play basketball, something weird going on. 1st a little girl come to in front of us, ask some of the guys to play basketball with them cos not enuogh player i think. then she ask ask ask....mana tahu ask till me here. Then my friend betray me. say me very good in basketball.. WTF!!! i tell the girl i dont know how to play basketball one and i just follow my friend here to watch basketball only. Then my two betrayers keep say i very pro and bla~~ bla.... i just keep silent. then my friends curi curi give my handphone to that little girl. mana tahu cun cun a msg come when that girl got my phone. OMG ~~~ SHIT!!! then i say U.... give me back my phone!! but she dont want and say she help me reply it. WTF!!!! luckily she didnt reply anything.

I almost gone off my temper and lost control with my temper. u know why?? that girl dirty my shirt~~ really a unmanness girl i even seem in my life. GIRL!!!! I didnt even know U!!! How dare u do this to a stranger. I just see me a small girl so i didnt scold U only.

I really really kena somekind of curse today. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Greg said...

walao eh... haha
who ask u din ask jo follow u...
gud experience...lol

Zhi Wei said...

swt...... bad experience of the day. haiz..

Dennis said...

i watched live that day....Very funny LOLS~ kena bully by little girl..sorry i din help u out XD...

Zhi Wei said...

WTF..... still say ba. silent~~!!!

LOL

Sue-Ann said...

Wei kena bully? ... sounds pretty impossible. LOL~

but i guess it is now XP

Zhi Wei said...

wow~~~ it is impossible.