Sunday, May 31, 2009

Night Watchers

This few weeks i always sleep very very late. Between 3am to 4am. haiz... why~~ WHY so late sleep. u ask me?? Of cause of the assignments lah!!! I HATE ASSIGNMENTS!!!!

Luckily i still havent get panda eyes yet. haha. But i think soon will get it. hope wont get it lah~~

haiz... nw is 4am in the morning, sunday~~ Good morning!! i still havent sleep.... SEE!!! Ur fault lah asignment!!! make me cant sleep nia... and u keep rolling in my brain. when i sleep also cant sleep well.

ASSIGNMENTS NiGHTMARE is coming~~!!! ARRRRRRRRR~~!!!!!


There is no time for me to do other things already. My time is pack and full of assignment. Even though this coming Monday and Tuesday are holidays but i CANT play or enjoy. GRRRR!!!

Storyboard assignment 2~~ Almost done. Put aside 1st.

Digital design assignment 2 ~~ Havent start yet. Hello time is ticking away~~~

2D animation assignment 2~~ Today start doing it and it half way done. finish it in 2 days time. LOL...


Oh my god!! It so late nw. ok lah. That all all today. I have to go close my eyes and dream about something. Hehehehe. TIME TO SLEEP~~~ whooo hooo~~~

4 comments:

Sue-Ann said...

haiya u. sleep la XP

Jo-Ann said...

haha.. dream about sumthing. haha swt

Zhi Wei said...

hahaha. laugh only...~~

Jacky said...

Tat my tittle...