Saturday, September 29, 2007

Buying Car...

my old car is begin snaking..... something was wrong to my car.
i think is the wheel there got problem..
when i go conner on the junction, there are some sound appear on the wheel..

so i thinking of buying a new car.
i already ask my dad about that.
then my dad say ok....

very happy..hahaha
but not buying this year..

my dad will buy it next year. when i going to degree.

by the way....
i already plan to buy Honda Accord euro type R.
Must be in manual... cos i dont like to drive auto...
auto car will make me bore and will sleepy when driving it.

if cant find that accord type R
then i will buy toyota MR2 or honda civic...

these cars also good...
but it will be in second hand ...

Beside that my friend told me that he want to and will change his car engine. his car is Honda Accord 90 and he want to change to prelude 2.0liter engine. It produce 170bhp up to 200 bhp
Then again his car a auto... gonna be very eat patrol.

2 comments:

tiDus88 said...

lallalalaa... lai la... my accord vs ur civic/mr2... no scared. =)

tiDus88 said...

Paiseh... is 2.2cc 200 horse power. =) already bring back. havent install nia, wait for the time is right. =)