Monday, September 3, 2007

Nice Skill of Driving!!

I have something very SAT!! to tell u all...
Today, when i finish my lecture class, my friends decide to go to eat dinner at King Center. So Ah seng, Martin, and Robinsen and me of course.. walk to Ah seng's car.

While we walk to his car... then a car at the back, drive very fast toward us.
It was a Perodua Kembara and a guy who drive it is the one we very bei song with. He Lap past in front of us and look at us with hao lian face.

My friends start throw out F Words to him. Then we all also Bei Song, so we quickly get into the car and start the engin. Then we drive to get him....hehe.

There are many car in a line. Cos it is the time when ppl going back from school and work.
Suddenly my bei song friend spotted a space which can drive past him. So my friend cut to the space and drive to ward him. Then we all laughing at him.

Then my friend hit the brake and speed into the space in the junction. It show the great skill and brave enough to do that kind of action...haha.

That mean that guy can be Huai for us, we can huai back to him also.
If he really Bei song us... Ok loh!! we can use this to settle loh...

>> Many of my friends are always speeding on the road..every road around kuching are speeding thought by my friends, including me...haha.
Speeding on the is already become a habit to my friends and me also.

If that guy want to speeding with us, come lah. we are ok one.

But he better think twice first lah...
This is not kidding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ccb lar m,onkeys!!!!!!!!