Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New hair

I already change my hair...
before that, i hair was long.. then u cut it short.

but nw my hair become more shorter...
haha
when i go to school with this hair, everyone including my friends and non my friends get shock.

they really cant believe that i cut my hair till this short.
hehe...
so surpise!!!!

that my new hair style..

actually i have cut this kind of hair style since i was at form 4.
that time i cut 4 time... hehe

then nw i think that i so long didnt cut that hair then i cut it loh...
haha....

i already look like a bad boy..
but i dont care lah. as long as i like it....hehe.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chi wei.... ngaiti... your head just like get slashed by people..... by the way.... i still think your new hair style you look like spiderman.

Steven Chua said...

erm... congratulations that u jz being freed from jail...
hahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

haizzz.. zhiwei arhh.. u looked like ah beng ki lor... haha... nvm.. hair will long 1.. haha..

Unknown said...

wah... i thought people will bomb your this blog with a hundred comments saying your hair style sucks, looks see two pig, very idiot, so like spidrman, too ah beng, ka na sai.... but until now... only 3 or 4 comments arh? just joking just joking... your hair style is nice man...