Friday, May 1, 2009

Today.

Last nite i cant sleep well.. but i still got sleep. lol. I wake up with my dizzy head. I have to go school meet my friends and we r going to print our postcard. then we eat lunch at school then baru go serbakas print our masterpiece. LOL!!

I have printed 6 pieces postcard... it reli many. lol.. Nevermind the rest use as pameran. Then we go BING to celebrate our completion of our assignment postcard. i have drink 4 glass of water because the caramel and the cheese cake too sweet and i bei than of it.



~~ who want this postcard i got more!!! one piece for RM50. hahaha. kidding lah. it priceless. NOT FOR SALE!!

3 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

really FOC huh? okay, then i wan one. =P

Zhi Wei said...

haha.
u want hia??
kk..lah. give u one.

Jo-Ann said...

thanks =)