Sunday, March 2, 2008

Remind me the things happen at my dad office.

This few days i am watching many ghost show on youtube. the show is about they go discover and capture ghost around asian country. some of them are very kin tio...haha. i think the most scary one is the 44 mile ghost house at kuching.

suddenly it remind a thing that happen to me at my dad office. that happen in long ago when i was in form 5. it already happen 3years ago. actually i already forget that incident. i didnt even tell my parents about that. especially my dad. it bcos that my dad office. actually that is half store for putting the stock. inside there got many electronic things. those was his things.

after the SPM exam is over. it was holiday for me. i have nothing to do and so boring to stay at home. my sister and brother were go to school. so one day, at the morning i ask my mom to drive me to my dad office. that time my dad wasnt at kuching. he went travelling to serikei or sibu, i think so. so i go to his office to play PC. my dad office located at jalan mendu and at third floor.

First, i unlock the door then i go inside his office. then i open the light and air- conand also the window at the other room. then i on the PC. the office is so silent and there was just me myself in the office. ok..... there i go, playing PC games. and open some song to listen.

later i stop for while. i sit on my dad seat. i feeling like i was relaxing. and i drink a cup of water. ecerything are so silent. there is no sound at all. i just open few light and the office is not seem that bright. that doesnt.......

Then, i start to feel a bit something wrong. something weird...i dont know how to say.. my eyes gone blur a bit and a bit dizzer on the head. then my brain come out a image like dream. the bad dream i sometime have. but one thing for sure, that time i didnt even sleepy or fell asleep. that time i know i still clear in my mind. but that dream suddenly come out from my mind. that moment i reli cant stand for it, so i quickly rush to the window there.

i rush to the open window to clam myself down. the wind blow at me. slowly i feel better. the image had gone. then i go drink more water. then i have the feeling that i shouldnt stay at the office too long. i should go back then. while enough i lock all the windows and door then i walk down. i call my mom to pick me up and i wait down there of my dad office.

i really dont know why taht happen. but my dad never mention anything bad about his office. i never heard of it. strange....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you see ghost ah? wah lau.... must be you do many bad things....