Friday, March 21, 2008

Everyone are search for love.

This year and this recently, i seem many people are busy about something. What is that thing they are busy about?? ooo... i know that. They are searching for partner. Indeed many of my friends are doing that. Actaully that is not weird and rare issue among my friends and my gangs. because they always keep searching their partner. Some are keep and change target... wahooo!! Where they find so many targets. Anywhere good luck for them. Hope they can find their love soon.

I also searching for partner now. But it seem i got someone that i like. i dont know what is the 'like' mean. but will find out soon. Recently, i like to remain single if i want to. I dont know why?? But that the feeling that i have now.

Some of my friends who stop chasing gals will start chasing soon. Then my friends that got girlfriend now. Hope they can enjoy this great moment and dont cincai lai. haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

swt ar u!!!
i think only u , shao wee and Chen searching for partner nia lei...
who else o?
swt!!!
=.="

tiDus88 said...

woah lao .... dun la wei... dun include me pls... im innocent lahhh!!!

Unknown said...

pretending one.... you yourself looking for girls say so lar.... haha want to cover up by posting abt you friends.... haihzz....

shirley said...

yalor yalor... strongly agree with both of them...
haha =P