Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Family

I have a brother and sister. My mom and dad. There are five people in my family. my brother is study in the secondary school nw. He is 17 year old nw and in form 5. he going to have his SPM this year.

my sister also in secondary school nw. she was in form 3 and she is 15 year old nw. she also going to have her PMR exam this year.

i not going to talk about my parent cos i dont know how to say about them. they have many thing for me to talk. if i say about them, it will be very long.
so i gonna skip it.



This is my parent. my mom and my dad and also my sister. This photos is taken in samantan beach.





This is my brother.



This is my sister. this photo is taken from her tuition center. that guy behind her is her teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.