Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today plan~~

It 1.30am in the morning and i still havent sleep yet. I was chatting with my friends.

Later 10 something i going to my school open day. I will go with ah lam. We go there see see got any interesting things or not. i will go see design course section. I want to see whose assignment kena choose to display on open day. hahaha...

Then i will go satok there find rims. I want to find it nw so when my car is back, i not need go rushing here and there looking for rims. I will just find a cheap rims and as long as it look ok not bad.

Tonite i gonna go to my friends birthday dinner. They invite me to go buntal near damai there eat. It is far.... lol.

That my activities for today... wuahahaha

2 comments:

Grape said...

Fine~ din bring me~~~

Ch3rry said...

Where is it displayed? The assignments I mean.