Saturday, July 4, 2009

Disappointed..... T.T

Today i go searching for rims. I felt so disappointed. haiz... end up cant find the rims i want. Arr!! but got two i like one. But the price....is WTF!!! How kuching rims all so expensive one. Why no cheap one. I think i have to go indonesia find rims liaw... MORE cheap at there. lol.

After that, i go see my car at the repair shop. I ask the guy who repair car, " when my car will finish repair". He just say one two words to me... "dont know"... WTF!!! i ask u equal to didnt ask!! I see my car although it almost done already but i feel that there is many things that have repair. My mom tell me it almost finish somemore. swt.
haiz... i cant do anything also. The i can do is just wait it finish. i think maybe longer than i expected. ishh~~~

Haha. I notice someone become more lady liaw. lol. It good.... lalalala. I like it. I loving it~~~ tatatatatata~~~~

5 comments:

Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LESTER TEO said...

im more disappointed ah

Sue-Ann said...

more lady?? who who?

LOL XD

Jo-Ann said...

lady? aiyer~

Zhi Wei said...

(lester)- y u more disappointed?? dint go open day so disappointed hia?? LOL

(sue)u guess lah. LOL

(jo) haha.LALALA