Monday, April 20, 2009

ARE U KIDDIING!!!!

Today nothing much happen..... so boring!!! haiz...

just nw actually i want to go car workshop to tarik my car out and send to my friend workshop repair one. unfortunaly..., the tuake want to us to pay RM900.... WTF that amount of money!!! if we want tarik out of his work shop. that make me very very angry.... tulan. BOSS!!! u want to eat my money ha!!! u think i kena lottery arr!!! RM900 u can go rompak LAH!!!!

Nevermind, i have an idea!!! watch out!!! kesian... my car still at his fucking workshop!!! Dont worry... my car will out of that workshop soon... wauhahahahha!!!!


yoyo... later is time for basketball!!!

3 comments:

Greg said...

now i see what u mean
don tulan lah...
go break in his bengkel and take back your car:P hehe

Zhi Wei said...

wow!!! bomb his bengkel.... HAHAHAH!!!

sharon (^.^) said...

That's unfair ler. What's your car.. so expensive