Saturday, April 25, 2009

McD Freak.

I almost every nite having my supper at McDonalds. My friends always will ask me going to McD eat. NOt because we rich o wat lah. I think we just been addicted with McD. BY the way, i think the Mcd workers there already recognise our face. they sure will thinking... walau eh... This kids very rich ho..every nite Mcd. Later face also bcome McD. LOl... This just wat i thinking... hehe.

Today i feel a bit not feel.. keep sneezing the whole day. haiz. But have to do my postcard. i need to beat the time cos i scare i cant finish them on time. ARRRR~~~!!!!

Anyway... i half way doing my scene 3 nw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But still not fat wor~~ Heehee~

Anonymous said...

not healthy

Zhi Wei said...

yeah...
reli not healthy.. LOL.

yeah loh... i reli not fat after many time eating at McD....