Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reinstall the original stock air intake filter

Finally,.... i decide to reinstall my stock air filter.

the day i install the new air filter call 'Power Flow', i feel my car slow a bit than before. there were a slow in pick up but fast on top speed.

The other bad thing is my fuel efficent is decrease. my car had use more fuel to run than before. Just like from 1.3L to 1.5L or 1.6L. in other hand is my car is getting slow at day time when the atmosphere is heat and hot. but at night time it will faster. the reason is power flow will make the car slower is because it need to suck the cold air but not the hot air.

The true is my power flow is install inside the engine there and sucking too much hot air than cold air. if i use the long paip that connect staight to the front if my car, then my car will be more faster then before.

If the paip i use is different paip which can cool down the air, it call 'cold air intake', my car sure even faster.

The good thing of installing power flow is it can make sound more good and nice. just like u are driving in a sport car but not really a sport car...haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.