Thursday, February 21, 2008

PASS...!!!!

MY result is release yesterday.... i was so stress and scare to fail the exam. At 1st, my brain is all about the result. cos i have fail two time for this subject. this is my last chance to pass this subject.

so my result release at 5.30pm, evening. i go check it at bb. i was so anxious that i must pass itand dont fail it. my search for my ID no. my friend was surrounding me to see wheather i pass it or not...haha. THEN..... i feel relive cos i have pass the exam. haha....my friends also pass it.

If i fail, i will quit the school and wont study anymore. i will go work. what job i want to take, i dont know. maybe i going to japan, singapore or hong kong to work.

Actually, my mom have introduce me to go work at hong kong either japan. but i refuse to do so. i rather to prefer to stay in kuching to continue study.

i choose to study cos my dad ever tell me that dont do things until half way, do it until the end. that mean i must study until the end but dont study until half way. i always remember that sentence that come out from my dad mouth. there also got the pressure for me. but i have to walk to the end....

No comments: