Sunday, June 6, 2010

3d chair

My 3d rocking chair.
chair with textures and scales.

Chair with wireframe.

complete chair with lighting position.

It was my 3d first assignment in year 2. The chair was done in Autodesk Maya 2010 and the textures were found in Google search.

I do having some problem when doing the chair. It about the lighting problem, textures problem, rendering problem too.

Anyway, outcome of this chair is not so perfect because few objects on the chair, i mean the wood will disappear itself and appear again itself.... it was like magic is the problem which call by my friends.
It was fun for doing this assignment. It also help me improve my Maya a lot in my assignment 2 now. It still in process and i just left few things to add in and try to adjust it. Oh ya... i creating a nuclear missile silo for my assignment 2.



This is my silo and still in process.

No comments: