Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NOT Enough!!

The title state is "NOT ENOUGH!!!". Not enough wat?? everything?? or something something??

LOLs .... Actually is about my sleeping time. This few week i have not been sleep well and always sleep very very late. mostly sleep at 3 am in the morning will other ppl adi have a nice nice dream but i still just gonna start close my eyes in my bed only.

Why like that ? u people know lah... it all bcos of the animation assignment. It make me have to rush and finish it in time. for this 2 weeks.... arrrrrr!!! Restless day and nite. when i want to sleep, my brain still cycle around thinking a bout the animation assignment. That why i cant really sleep.

Well, my animation is consider done already and i already presented my animation in class in the morning. Now i can sleep and rest. But for me still not enough for regain back my energy and spirit. Even i had sleep this afternoon for 2 hours. I still feel tired and sleepy.....

A designer will work for almost 24 hours a day which i heard from my lecturer and friends. I can feel it really true. It because i already taste it . Actually i dont mind of this thing. as long as i like the thing i do, that is most important.

2 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

Kinda get used not sleeping early. Got panda eyes oso don care. As long we get our job done. right...

Zhi Wei said...

yeah yeah... haha. 3 to go~~